Benefits of Joining
MHPF membership is open to voluntary sector organisations, including not for profit social enterprises and registered societies that directly deliver support for clients with mental health needs.
When you join MHPF as a full member your organisation gains access to a range of services and benefits designed to support your work. Through access to our networks, resources and shared expertise, we aim to increase the impact of your organisation and the sector in the rapidly changing health and social care environment.
What we do for you
- Representing the sector to policy makers at a national level
- Promotion of your services to key commissioners, policy makers and system partners through all of our programmes
- Listing of all of your services on NHS Choices to enable the public and professionals to better learn about what you can offer them
- Weekly information bulletin providing a roundup of news from across the sector along with quarterly policy updates
- Opportunities to join groups focussed on topics relevant to your work and interests
- Networking opportunities with colleagues from similar organisations
- Invitations to free and discounted events
- Exclusive access to member only information
- Full voting rights
What you can do through us
- Connect and meet with policy makers at national, regional and local level
- Add your voice to national consultation responses
- Have your views represented to system partners to help advise and shape future planning and strategy
- Engage and link in with commissioners
- Advertise your events and opportunities on our website and through our bulletin.
Our commitment is to challenge, shape and expand the market - creating the space for innovation and services that are fully invested in the individual and their wellbeing.